Via our Teleiatros web portal, we provide remote real-time clinical decision support. With your Teleiatros access, you can use our clinical decision support software from anywhere in the world as web version via your browser.
At the moment, Teleiatros access is available for our knowledge-based hepatitis serology test interpretation software HEPAXPERT. HEPAXPERT is also available as mobile app or can be integrated into electronic medical record systems (EMRs), laboratory information systems (LISs), or medical practice software systems. With our Software as a Service (SaaS) option, get your HEPAXPERT interpretations on demand from our server.
Our RHEUMEXPERT software will be available soon as mobile app and here on the Teleiatros web portal. RHEUMEXPERT supports general practicioners and patients themselves in establishing differential diagnoses for rheumatic diseases based on a patient's joint conditions, medical history, as well as laboratory and radiological findings.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or requests.
Medexter Healthcare provides highly innovative clinical decision support solutions for the entire healthcare sector. Our goal is to promote quality assurance and patient safety by giving clinicians and medical specialists the support technology can provide and thus leave them with more time and energy for tasks where their expertise and experience is indispensable—especially in personal patient care. Besides knowledge-based automated test result interpretation, we also specialize in knowledge processing engines (applicable in every medical discipline), providing structured medical content for your hospital’s specific clinical tasks, solutions for automated monitoring and reporting of healthcare-associated infections, monitoring of microorganisms and antimicrobial resistance patterns, and more.
Go to our website www.medexter.com.
Extensive information about HEPAXPERT including screenshots can be found here or on the app stores.
Do you want to use HEPAXPERT on any computer via any browser? Select a package below to get your personal web version access. You already have a HEPAXPERT web version access? Then login here.
Our HEPAXPERT mobile app is available for all smartphones and tablets using Android, Apple iOS, or Windows Mobile. Get your HEPAXPERT app at one of these app stores:
HEPAXPERT can be integrated into electronic medical record systems (EMRs), laboratory information systems (LISs), or medical practice software systems. With our Software as a Service (SaaS) option, get your HEPAXPERT interpretations on demand from our server. Interfacing is provided via RESTful web services. Pay per use, bulk purchase, and flat rate options available.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or requests.
What is the goal?
HEPAXPERT is a software solution that allows precise and exhaustive interpretation of hepatitis serology test results. Upon entering hepatitis A, B, and C serology test results, a clinically relevant textual interpretation of these results is automatically generated.
Which test results are included?
HEPAXPERT interprets the results of qualitative and quantitative routine serologic tests for infection with hepatitis A, B, and C. The tests measure antibody to the hepatitis A virus (anti-HAV), IgM antibody to hepatitis A virus (IgM anti-HAV), hepatitis A virus (HAV-RNA), hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) and antibody (both qualitative anti-HBs and quantitative anti-HBs titre), antibodies to hepatitis B core antigen (anti-HBc and IgM anti-HBc), hepatitis B envelope antigen (HBeAg) and antibody (anti-HBe), and antibody to the hepatitis C virus (anti-HCV) and HCV-antigen (HCV-RNA).
What are the normal and pathological reference ranges?
Each of the qualitative tests for hepatitis A, B, and C antibodies and antigens may yield one of four possible results: "positive", "negative", "borderline", or "not tested". The quantitative anti-HBs titre test is either "not tested" or falls into one of the following fourteen titre ranges: "0", "[1,10]", "[11,34]", "[35,79]", "[80,249]", "[250,499]", "[500,999]", "[1000,1999]", "[2000,3999]", "[4000,6999]", "[7000,11999]", "[12000,24999]", "[25000,49999]", and "[50000,99999]".
RHEUMEXPERT supports general practicioners or patients themselves in establishing differential diagnoses for rheumatic diseases based on a patient's joint conditions, medical history, as well as laboratory and radiological findings.
RHEUMEXPERT will be available soon as mobile app and here on the Teleiatros web portal. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or requests.
1. Medexter Healthcare GmbH, hereinafter referred to as Medexter, permits you hereby only under the following conditions to use the Medexter websites by calling them, making printouts, or storing any data contained in them on a local drive. Any other use requires an expressly, previous and written permission of Medexter.
2. Medexter reserves for itself all rights at texts, pictures, graphics, noises, animations, and videos as well as their arrangement on the websites. Contents of the Medexter websites may not be copied, spread, changed, or be made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Medexter reserves for itself the right to modify, to complete, to delete totally or partly contents of its websites, or to limit the access (for certain user groups) at any time. Medexter is not responsible for any consequences resulting from such actions.
4. Medexter grants the user a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the information, software and documentation made available to the user on or via the Medexter websites to the extent agreed, or in the event of no such agreement to the extent of the purpose intended by Medexter in making same available. The use of Medexter websites via automated queries is exclusively permitted with a corresponding, written license agreement. Information, software, and documentation may not be distributed by the user to any third party at any time nor may it be rented or in any other way made available. Unless such is allowed by mandatory law, the user shall not modify the software or documentation nor shall it disassemble, reverse engineer, or decompile the software or separate any part thereof.
6. MEDEXTER IS NOT LIABLE AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES WHICH ARE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OF THE MEDEXTER WEBSITES. THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY REFERS ALSO, BUT NOT ONLY, TO DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNICAL INADEQUACIES. IF, ACCORDING TO BINDING LAW, THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IS INVALID OR INEFFECTIVE, THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SHALL BE VALID TO THE EXTENT WHICH IS PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MEDEXTER IS LIABLE IN CASE OF ORDINARY NEGLIGENCE OF MEDEXTER.
7. Information about Medexter products which are not available in your country may be contained on these websites. The presence of such information on these websites does not express the intention of Medexter to announce the product availability in the whole world.
8. References to other websites (hyperlinks etc.) have been inserted only for your comfort. Medexter is not responsible for the existence of such websites or for the correctness, completeness, or conformity with law of the contents of such websites.
9. Everyone, who uses the Medexter websites and makes information available to Medexter, agrees that Medexter receives unrestricted rights at this information and can use it in any way. The information provided by the user is not confidential.
11. All legal issues in connection with the Medexter websites are governed by Austrian substantive law. Any disputes arising out of or in relation to the Medexter websites shall be exclusively resolved by the competent court in Vienna, Austria.
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to us; therefore, we conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. We hope the policy outlined below will help you understand what data Medexter may collect, how Medexter uses and safeguards that data and with whom we may share it.
1. Through our websites, Medexter will not collect any personal data about you (e.g., your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g., by registration, survey), respectively, provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
2. When you do provide us with personal data, we usually use it to respond to your inquiry, process your order, or provide you access to specific information or offers. Also, to support our customer relationship with you: we may store and process personal data and share it with our worldwide affiliates to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services; or we (or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about a Medexter offer in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to understand better our customers’ needs. If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties.
3. Medexter will collect, use, or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected, or is necessary to prepare, negotiate, and perform a contract with you, or is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities, or is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense, or is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on Medexter websites or information technology systems.
4. Through your use of telecommunications services to access our websites, your communications data (e.g., IP address) or utilization data (e.g., information on the beginning, end, and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data. To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing, and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable legal framework regarding data privacy protection.
5. When you access our websites, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g., type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the websites from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data and share it with our worldwide affiliates to monitor the attractiveness of our websites and improve their performance or content.
6. When you view one of our websites, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a "cookie" to automatically recognize your computer next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor a website to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
7. Medexter will not knowingly collect personal data from children without insisting that they seek prior parental consent if required by applicable law. We will only use or disclose personal data about a child to the extent permitted by law, to seek parental consent pursuant to local law and regulations or to protect a child. The definition of "child" or "children" should take into account applicable laws as well as national and regional cultural customs
8. To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, Medexter uses technical and organizational security measures.
9. Medexter websites contain links to other websites. Medexter is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.